ROBINLYNNE TAKING FLIGHT IN MASS MEDIA

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!! I am so happy to announce that as of 5 pm today it's confirmed I will be working with the great TED BROWN CORP! When I first stepped into the world wide net , I learned how to use the internet, mainly google to connect and expand with a few strategic points and clicks, lol. My passion for helping others has led me to build a very dynamic and award winning network reaching over 200 countries with a fan and listener base of 2 million to date. Also providing tech support, audio and video production, 7 licensed internet radio stations and 85 talk shows in syndication on Robinlynnes Productions. Please pray for me as I look to broaden the horizons. Will be signing a multi million dollar deal to expand worldwide in mass media. Coming from Tacoma Wa, born and raised, I am truly blessed and looking forward to Worldwide Distribution with TED BROWN CORP Development Boxing and Entertainment! I am so humbled and blown away. Thanks each and everyone of You for the love, support and prayers. Love to You - Robinlynne @ROBINLYNNEMABIN ROBINLYNNE@ROBINLYNNESPRODUCTIONS.COM ROBINLYNNESPRODUCTIONS.COM https://www.facebook.com/ROBINLYNNESPRODUCTION 866-806-4680 #TEDBROWNCORP #HBO @CNNSPORTS #BOXING

Comments

  1. BIG SHOUT-OUT to my friend RobinLynne Mabin of VIBES-LIVE & RobinLynne Productions! I wanted to say that a formal education and your current position can't even define your hard working worthiness. What makes you extraordinary is your motivated attitude with others. ‪#‎PK‬ ‪#‎273RecordsInc‬ ‪#‎NoDaysOff‬ ‪#‎Congrats‬

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.facebook.com/eugenia.pierce/posts/10201664388527672

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts