KEEPING MY EYES ON THE PRIZE

Hello everyone, It's taken 8 years to build a platform to support others. I am so overjoyed and overwhelmed to have grown a network with over 2 million followers.2 million of You - have kept the VIBES-LIVE! and I want to thank each and everyone of You for all the support, love and faith in me. My life is a God given mission to help others and I need to stay focused so I can hear Gods Word, hear His directions to continue on in the journey of helping others who have been and still are on the same road I and so many others have experienced. God brought me out and I can only hear from him as I move forward in Ministry and in developement with Ted Brown Corp, in mass media distrubution and entertainment. I can only hear from Him. My committment over the next few years will be focused on establishing trusts, and foundations/organizations that will benefit others in need, the homeless, veterans, even boxers. Anyone, everyone who does not have any means of support. As well as the continued growth and expansion in mass media. This is a serious undertaking, involving lawyers, fincancial planners, developers, mainstream media outlets, and I'll need Your prayers, not for me, but for those still holding on. Lord knows, I just don't want others to have to suffer. I praise God already for the provision. And I thank You for understanding as I go down deeper in the Lord to fulfill His purposes for the needy. Love to You all so very much - RobinLynne CONTINUE TO FIGHT THE FIGHT OF FAITH! LET US KEEP IN PRAYER OUR LIFELONG, BELOVED FRIENDS - TACOMA NATIVE FORMER-2X OLYMPIC CONTENDER- WBA super featherweight ROCKY LOCKRIDGE AND DAVEY LEE ARMSTRONG - The Ambidextrous Wonder - @TEDBROWN #TEDBROWNCORP #WBA #ESPN #CNNSPORTS #ROBINLYNNESPRODUCTIONS #VIBES-LIVE #ABCNEWS #CBSSPORTS #NBCNEWS #BREAKINGNEWS

Comments

Popular Posts